Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere....

but not the "good" kind of 5 o'clock...I mean 5:00 AM here at the Fogg house. Finally gave up trying to sleep and thought I would just get up and get started with the party...too bad it's still dark outside and I can't get any decor up- ha! So I have time for a quick post and I mean quick to make up for my long one yesterday :)

This is Davis' "I'm having a party face!"


 I look more like this: 

     
 Kind of a calm desperation, I hope I can pull this off and get it all done and there aren't eggshells in the cupcakes, and I hope the balloons don't fall down, and what if it rains, and why am I an overachiever, I blame my parents, or maybe it's just my personality, but oh geez, can I really carve an ice sculpture like I saw on the internet, and what if the oven catches on fire kind of face.

So we used this for the first time. Not impressed. Told you I buy every gadget at Bed Bath and Beyond. It gets really hot. Must have burned my fingers three times just trying to open and close it. Not sure how the cake pops are going to taste. We'll see...


Davis helped. A lot. Here she is making the favor baskets. I ordered a lot of cute boxes, straws, etc. from The TomKat Studio. Super cute site with great party ideas and supplies.

 

Being married to a graphic designer has it's perks. 



So like I promised, short and sweet. Will post all the party details tomorrow if I survive. However, it's all secondary to Davis being baptized today! I am so happy she has made this choice. Can I get an "Amen"!

No comments:

Post a Comment