Monday, August 5, 2013

Progress...

So we got up early yesterday to clean out the living room. It took eight trips to the storage unit to get it all done...and that old furniture is heavy! Then we moved two tables, a coffee table, a couch, and chair out to the garage to list on Craigslist. We already sold the three tables. Just please someone come take the couches so we can have our garage back! 
So I can now say the museum is officially closed. Good riddance!

After we cleared the room, we shampooed all of the carpets. That was a fun job too. The room looked so big once it was empty.



Then it was time to bring in the old new furniture.


I love the new stereo cabinet we got for $25! It is in perfect condition and we got to listen to records while we worked.




Now the fun part starts. Filling in the space with artwork and other decor. I did get this piece at an estate sale this weekend and it's already found the perfect home.


Being Monday I have a ton of work to do today and I can barely move from moving all of that furniture. Brian leaves on Thursday for Santa Clara. Davis is at art camp all week and is staying at my mom's. Summer is winding down but our schedule is still packed. It's early and I am already tired, lol. I hope everyone has a great day!
-Tricia



No comments:

Post a Comment