Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Spring Is On The Way.

Well, kind of, here in Washington. It's been raining a lot and we even had hail yesterday. Unlike most people, I dread the sun. So hopefully, we have more winter on the way. We had a fun Easter with the family but I was busy cooking so I only took one photo. Of my mom's cat. Sad, but true. She is pretty though.


 I did add one piece of Pyrex to my collection- The Fetus! It matches nothing that I collect, but you can't be a true Pyrex collector without the infamous "fetus bowl."






Do you see it? Once it's seen, it can't be unseen.  It's supposed to be a strawberry....



Now that Easter is over, it's full speed ahead towards Mother's Day and I have some gift ideas for you from some of my favorite etsy shops.

How pretty are these glasses from SpaceModyssey? Wouldn't they be great in your mom's kitchen?

Drinking Glasses

How about a pretty pink Pyrex dish from Retrowarehouse?

   
Pink Daisy Pyrex

Gorgeous earrings from Recowind.

Trifari Earrings

Pretty needlepoint pillows from PoolhausVintage.

Needlepoint Pillows

A very cute tea bag holder for the kitchen from ArtbyAmyJoHill.

Tea Bag Holder
And from my own shop, LivingAVntgLife, a pretty pink afghan.

Pink Afghan

I hope you enjoyed this vintage items and have some ideas for Mother's Day gifts! Be sure to visit the above shops for even more great vintage items!

Have a great week!

Tricia


2 comments:

  1. Nice post Tricia! I'd never seen the 'fetus' bowl before! How curious! I just read that it's Pyrex's 100th birthday in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, if I say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete